Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is cloud computing for dummies ?

Hello Anthony, I have the same interests with you, I am very interested in cloud computing, I get some ebook about cloud computing for dummies from online store, and I found some very interesting websites one of which is http://cloudcomputingfordummies.org

maybe you can purchase ebook about cloud computing for dummies in the online store like me, or you can visit the website that I mentioned above.What is cloud computing for dummies ?
Cloud computing is pretty much putting all of your software, files, and information, that you would normally store on your own harddrive and servers, and having it put on a remote server. You can access all of your information, files, and software through an internet connection instead of off of a flash drive or disk, etc.What is cloud computing for dummies ?
Using virtualized services which run on a distributed, high availability infrastructure. Basically you run your programs on some machine you don't even know where physically is, or what kind of hardware is working underneath. You pay for the service availability, not the hardware/software.

No comments:

Post a Comment