Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I want to learn cloud computing... help me....?

1.tell me everything you know about cloud computing....

2.tell me what all the things i should know prior to start learning this...

3.Tell me how is the future in this field.......?

4.tell me all the institute that teaches this in BANGLORE.





who ever gives me good details he will get the 10 pts..........I want to learn cloud computing... help me....?
Cloud computing, also known as SaaS (Software as a Service). Instead of buying software (like MS Office) and installing the program on your PC and then using it, you link to a server carrying the running software and use it without dowmloading the program. This means you can just buy, say, 30 minutes of usage out of one or more normally expensive programs.I want to learn cloud computing... help me....?
Cloud computing is not like a language you learn, it's a CONCEPT.



Read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_compu鈥?/a>I want to learn cloud computing... help me....?
look like that you are preparing some sort of project. I know one person which can help you he is also preparing a project on Azure and cloud computing.





email: saif.9634781@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment