Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is a good Cloud Computing Management Software?

Hi, I really need help on this one.

I am a student in college and I have to build a private cloud for my coordinator. I need some software that can run and manage a small scale private cloud within my schools lab.



Opensource is good if I can find something, I have been researching the past couple days and have not been able to find anything.



VMware has some software but we took a look at it and we do not want to go in that direction. (Too expensive and complex for what we want to do.)



Final note, we do not want to rent services from another company, we want to host our own cloud. I do have a budget so if there is something not opensource to look at please post that as well.



If anyone knows of any software please help me out.What is a good Cloud Computing Management Software?
http://remote-desktop-control.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment