Saturday, February 25, 2012

Can someone give me a good summary of what cloud computing is?

I started reading about it but I suck at computer related stuff. Help?Can someone give me a good summary of what cloud computing is?
Think of it like an Internet Hard Drive or Internet Space that is yours.



And just like the Hard Drive on your computer... you can run software, store, back-up, and even link.



Cloud just means the internet... If you ever studied networks they would represent the internet as a picture of a cloud.



Cloud Computing is internet processing.
Hello there. I believe it's a place where you can put any and all your information on the web. ie: the Cloud. It's supposed to do away with you having to save all your stuff onto your Computer, and if that ever happens all your stuff is there waiting for the hackers to pounce on it, and believe me, they will. We all know what hackers are like. Sooner or later they WILL find a way in and you could lose everything. I suppose you could liken it to a gigantic USB stick like we use now and that I will continue to use. Anyway, I think you have to pay to use it and you and me pay for enough stuff now. Sorry, I will not be touching it and neither should you. Eric.Can someone give me a good summary of what cloud computing is?
Its basically your information being stored on another computer and when you need our data it downloads from the internet to your device or computer.

Its such a big deal becaue you can have a low memory device and not worry about memory because your data is virtually there and not using all that memory up.
Cloud computing is where most the real computing power and storage is not performed at your local setting. So you may have a small netbook, but you have 1,000s of photos stored on line. You can access them and save a few, but the bulk of them never reside on your physical computer.Can someone give me a good summary of what cloud computing is?
Hi,Cloud Computing is nothing but a style of computing that help the companies to overcome the problem during the time of Market crash.It satisfies three things namely,



1.Dynamism

2.Abstraction

3.Resource Sharing



You can see how these principles are satisfied by cloud computing in my article.Do check my blog:www.ant2android.com
Like the clouds in the sky, the information are stored over the internet in a secured location, so you can access them from anywhere as long as you have internet access.
http://www.smallcloudbuilder.com/everyth鈥?/a>



http://www.smallcloudbuilder.com/everyth鈥?/a>
Well this should help you giving a clear understanding of how Apple is providing its cloud computing service called iCloud.
Check the link below:



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_compu鈥?/a>
Put all your applications and documents online where you can access them anywhere at anytime as long as you have an internet connection of some kind. That's cloud computing in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment