Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I want to do a job on cloud computing ..how i will get it and what are the requirements for it?

i finished my post graduation in Master of computer applications ...

i have a knowledge of networking ..i learnt mcse

i am interested on cloud computing ..so tell me that for a software developer what are the skills and technologies required to learn to get a job on cloud computing as developer..



java or .net or php which one is better to learn job on cloud computing ..help me..I want to do a job on cloud computing ..how i will get it and what are the requirements for it?
"how i will get it"



The same way everyone gets a job, by applying to 300 different jobs and eventually getting offered a minimum wage position at a company that will whip you.

No comments:

Post a Comment