Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is cloud computing the end of privacy?

What is up with this new fad? people talk as if it is the best thing since sliced bread. Deep down, I do not like to put my personal files on a 3rd party server, who can monitor and disclose my information to anyone.

By the way if you think they don't, they do.Is cloud computing the end of privacy?
I don't worry about personal privacy, because I don't put personal stuff online. It's just junk, really. But folks who store their data online thinking it will never be lost are fools. How many legit folks lost their data with the closing of megaupload or what ever the site is called.



And if folks are dumb enough to put personal info on the cloud....welll then, they deserve to have their stuff stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment